Candidates may propose any topic that explores the history of health or health care. Please examine the subjects treated in previous Fellowship papers in order to avoid duplication.
Topics that are of particular interest for the 2018 Fellowship are:
- History of dentistry
- Canadians who made a contribution to health care
- Microscopes [2018 anniversary]
- Thermometers [2018 anniversary]
- Prohibition – alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Oswald Avery and DNA
- Gender identity and health
- Evolution of health care through war
A topic that marks a medical anniversary in 2018 or 2019
Those interested in applying are encouraged to contact the Museum in advance to discuss possible topics and sources.